Product Development Management Leather Accessories Man Hugo Boss
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
Within our Shoes & Leather Accessories Business Unit in Coldrerio/Switzerland, we are searching for a candidate who will take care of the Product Development Process of Leather Accessories Man, ensuring an effective products definition and a delivery process aligned to HB standards.
- Guarantee the definition of the technical sheet according with Creative, Brand Management and Product Development;
- Safeguarding the sample allocation and delivery performance according to HUGO BOSS standard;
- Manage and insure respect of deadlines for protos arrivals;
- Manage the relation with subsidiaries and external development partners;
- Ensure smooth and effective communication between parts involved;
- Monitoring the calculation of COGS Vs Target Margins;
- Maintain and manage line sheets and range list;
- Attend final Quality Check session in HQ;
- Take part to data collection management in PLM System;
- Attend trips to HB Development sites/HQ/suppliers (less than 20%).
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in similar position developed in International Companies;
- Good knowledge of leather accessories (materials, products, process, markets);
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Knowledge of the main informatics tools; SAP or PLM knowledge will be a plus;
- Ability to manage complex and multilevel relations inside and outside the Company;
- Be able to plan and prioritize work and processes in order to achieve assigned targets in time and quality;
- Strong communication and networking development skills;
- Negotiation and persuasiveness capability.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com
About HUGO BOSS If you feel passionate about fashion and lifestyle, you should see for yourself what HUGO BOSS is all about: it is an upper…