HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Shoes & Leather Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
For our Knitwear Product Division, we are searching for a six months internship starting from January 2019 and supporting in the following tasks
- Support order monitoring and delivery performance activities;
- Help in the interaction with suppliers in terms of handling and negotiations;
- Support the respect of the required standards by the suppliers;
- Prepare statistics and performance reports;
- Handle documentations, customs and logistic topics.
- Have successfully finished or are currently finishing your studies in Management Engineering or Economics;
- Have good organizational, communicational and analytical skills;
- Are flexible, open-minded and target oriented;
- Are able to manage the assigned tasks with great accuracy;
- Have excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel;
- Are fluent in Italian and English.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com
| HUGO BOSS Ticino SA | Purchasing & Procurement | Full-time | Graduate |
| Switzerland | Ticino (CH-TI) | 6877 | Coldrerio | Nearest major city: [[nearestMajorCity]] |
Purchasing & Procurement, [[cust_keywords]]