Senior system Administrator (Fixed term contract)
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, services, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Administration tasks for: Windows systems, Linux systems, SQL Servers, VMWare environments.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks. Drive automation by writing scripts with PowerShell.
- Provision solutions for various projects and operational needs.
- Work closely with service desk and other colleagues to resolve problems.
- Proactive monitoring of key resources to resolve problems.
- Perform regular backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up and sent off site as necessary.
- Provide Tier II/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS/application patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 6 years minimum experience in IT, in particular with Microsoft systems.
- Strong understanding and experience administering Enterprise Backup solutions.
- Experience building and administering workloads in a public/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in Linux System administration.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
- VMWare VSphere (e.g. ESXi, vCenter) administration and support.
- Proficiency in working with PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with Monitoring Solutions (Solarwinds, Nagios, MRTG,…).
- ITIL experience.
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- 100% fluency in both Italian and English is a must.
- Enthusiasm and passion for work.
- Flexibility, autonomy and proactivity.
Vostro contattoInteressato? Se le sue qualifiche ed esperienze corrispondono al profilo cercato, la preghiamo di candidarsi direttamente online. Il numero di referenza e 050-SITO-145416-95-IT. ]]> Leggi...